Fake Accounts

his all,

I just wanted to highlight that we need a more strict sign up procedures as I came across many fake accounts recently, and I don’t even know how to report it.

so I would love it if an Admin can clarify how to report fake accounts. Also, feel free to write down fake accounts name in this post if you don’t know how to report them like me.

PS : I wrote this because someone who recently joined called Alyaa is actually a male called Mohamed 24 yo.

be safe everyone.

Hello! Thank you for making other users aware of this issue. Unfortunately it is very difficult to verify people’s identities on here, and we ask that everyone please practice caution when engaging with others, and especially in not sharing any identifiable information via private messages or elsewhere. If you come across any suspicious activities or accounts, especially any that attempt to monitor users and endanger them, please let us know immediately through a direct message.

Please also remember to follow the suggested safety guidelines by clicking on “Security” in the tabs in your profile accounts.

Thank you again for keeping other users on the alert and reminding them to practice caution in using Ahwaa!

I know this feeling :sob::broken_heart:

This user has deleted their account