Hello it's omar ๐Ÿ’•

How are you all ? Omar from Uganda

Hey man! Howโ€™s it going? Im doing well, i live in an accepting community :slight_smile: .
Do you feel ok where you live?

I am happy to hear from you bro but to be sincere I am not safe and ok where I am

Where are you from man?

Im from Latvia, i come here to hear from people from different countries. I really wish you guys all the best, its really sad to be living in a country that is this hostile to you.

Do at least have some people like you who you can rely on? Or someone supportive? I dunno how i could help man, i wish i could

I donโ€™t have any one to relay on and am just looking for ways of leaving this country because even at my work place they terminated me

Ar you able to leave Uganda? Im sorry if i am mistaken, but Congo is the closest country Uganda borders with and has no laws against gay people. Is it possible for you to find a way to go somewhere safer? Could i help you with finding a way ?

Are you considering to go to europe maybe?

Have tried to email some organisation in Europe but most of them are telling me that they can help me when I reach there. But if thereโ€™s any way you can help me I will be grateful because even my landlord is demanding me two months and I fear that very soon he will also find out my status

I really need help because even feeding my self is becoming a problem ever since my boss terminated me after finding out my status

To which countries is it easiest to go to in europe? which organisations offer help? If they are able to help as soon as you get there, i think getting a plane ticket and a travel pass if you need one is the most important step, i think. i will look up which countries are easiest to get to, but if you already have some organiations that have responded, please list them so i can look them up and find out how you could get there

i found a map of places you could go, i donโ€™t know if its useful, but here it is if you or someone else finds it helpful

also i can look at how you could get a refugee status in my home country latvia, but it might be harder to get to

I already wrote an email to rainbow railroad but they havenโ€™t responded yet . Man my life is not easy here

I can send you a little bit of money for food if you have need to

I will be grateful man but still I need to look for a place where I will be safe . Because you will not be buying me food all the time

Right now in the area where I stay some people are getting to know my status yet it endanger my life .

you can message me at this email so i can give you some money for food

eric.fr.240@gmail.com

i would also suggest to look how you could apply for a refugee status in some country which is safer for you, i dont know which is the best country for your specific situation, but if someone answers your messages from lgbt refugee organizations, id look for those countries