أهلا بكم، أنا جديدة في هذه الموقع

أنا امرأة متحولة جنسيا من أمريكا وأتعلم العربية الفصحى في جامعتي وسجلت على أهواء لأنني أريد أن أتعلم عن حياة الناس مثليون في الشرق الأوسط. لا أعرف الكثير من العربية لأنني تعلمتها لثمانية شهور فقط ولكن أريد أن أقابل أناس جدد

ما اسم جامعتك ؟؟؟
أين مكان جامعتك ؟
سوف اصحح لك بعض الأخطاء اللغوية …
فى اللغة العربية تتغير كتابة ونطق كلمات تدل على الجمع مثل (مصريين ) و (مثليين) نتيجة كلمات أخرى موجودة قبلها فى الجمل
I am graduate from U of Pitt
I am special class or type of LGBTQ+++
I NOTICE THAT YOUR LANGUAGE IS FANTASTIC , NEEDS TO CORRECT PRONUNCIATION AND SPELLING OF SOME WORDS THAT ARE AFFECTED BY NUMBERS .
SUCH AS Egyptians , and HomoSexuals
There’re two tips of Arabic sentences
Verbal one starts with verb
And Name one start with a name
The verbal one consists of : VERB OR ACTION + NAME OF THE PERSON OR PERSONS WHO DID OR DOES OR WILL + DO THE ACTION + SUBJECT NAME OF A THING OR PERSON WHO WERE DONE
OR RECEIVED THE ACTION

THE SECOND TYPE IS THE NAME SENTENCE
CONSISTS OF
TWO OR THREE MAIN PARTS OR WORDS ;
NAME + INFORMATION
OR
NAME+ Verb or information + another NAME OR THING WHO WAS DONE UPON HIM THE ACTION
IF YOU ARE IN CAIRO EGYPT CONTACT ME TO SEE YOU IN PERSON AND TEACH YOU AND TALK ABOUT HOMOSEXUALITY IN EGYPT

Heyy love i hope you’re okay.
Iam in an egyptian who’s also bisexual, u can hit me up anytime
I must tell you though not to trust anyone on this site, let alone meet them, you should be very careful regarding that, people on here are anonymous so you might not know what could happen.
Have a great day <3

I think we can meet and identify each other through a well known officially third party such as a College, or university AUC American University in Cairo, or a police office. If we are going to do this we have to hide our sexuality completely secret from all parties :partying_face:. After we see and exchange our iD official papers. We Can tell about our LGBTQ personality.

Yes we have to be Very careful

انا ابراهيم من اليمن وانا احب واتمنى ان اتعرف وان اتزوج بفتاه متحوله جنسيا اذاكان لديكي الرغبه يرجى التواصل بي واتساب
+996503322020