قصة قصيرة حزينة في أعالي الصعيد

identity
relationships

I’ve spent a week in a camp with some girls, and i fell in love with one of them but unfortunately she is religious and apparently straight, the day we went home was like hell knowing that I won’t be able to see her again, I’m hopelessly desperately completely in love with her.
Though i have her account and instgram, I end up stalking her aimlessly anonymously sending her flirting massages on “Sarahah”.
Of course i can’t tell her anything, if i could, I would have done it ages ago, maybe from the second she looked at me with the most incredible light brown eyes I’ve ever seen in my entire life, with her baby smile and her talking with her soft voice, I can’t and won’t take a step, I lost her the moment i fell with her, And that’s would probably crush my heart into pieces.

If only I could count the times this happened to me too… it’s a lot more frequent than you think. I also have a topic here about falling for straight girls. It’s really tough and heartbreaking.

I honestly don’t know what to say :frowning_face:

This user has deleted their account

well I’m a gay guy and I had the same experience with a straight friend I love him in silence

Yes, It is…
Our short sad story, will last forever

الفترة الاخيرة كان عندى مشكلة فى تضارب المشاعر الانجذاب للطرفين مكنتش قادر استوعب الموضوع ومقدرتش ادخل فى علاقة جدية ليكون دا ميل مزيف ناحته كمية مشاعر اللى كبتها فى مقابل انى مسببش لحد مشكلة او لنفسى
مصر مش بيئة خصبة لتقبل الراي فاكيد مش هتبقى بيئة بالمرة لتقبل ميول فى الفترة الحالية

It has been one of the most painful things for me too. I’ve learned so much from it too.

this is so painful … i knw that feeling i’m so in love with my best friend i can’t tell her cuz she’s stright af :cry: :cry: every time she told me that she loves me ( as her sister) my heart breaks into tiny pieces !

If you send through a fake account, why dont you tell her! Use the msg to deliver that you have feelings for her and see her reaction, it wont hurt ur friendship with her, cause she has no idea who the sender is.

Very clever! She might even come to you to express the message she got and you would be able to tell from her reaction whether or not it’s a good idea to pursue it :smile:

we have a deviant here :grin: