Hola,how you all
doing?

Yes Me & I’m New There🤩

heyy
i am 19 from lebanon
what’s up

Hey I’m also from Lebanon welcomeee <3

Yesss hit me up I’m so glad to find so many people from Lebanon here

Hey guys you can follow me and talk to me on my official instagram account if you’re interested you’re welcome all :heart::heart::heart: @mario_affara_official

Hello everyone, I am from Lebanon too. I am in URGENT need of help!!

This is Diane, a 21 years old asking for a new chance for life. I am in need of URGENT help. At only 18, I was kicked out from my house and completely cut out of the family because my parents found out I was gay. They left me to pay everything on my own while I was still in the university, made even more difficult by the economic crisis in Lebanon.This all ultimately lead to the dire situation I am in now - homeless, being physically threatened by the debtor I took loans from and at risk of being exposed as gay in a country where it is heavily shunned.

My friends are helping me raise funds to pay the debt and flee the country. I am reaching out for donors, but I am having no luck. You are my last hope. I need to spread the link as much as possible. If only 6,301 people donated 5$ each we can reach the goal.

While it’s hard to trust someone you don’t know, I am ready to answer any questions you may have over a call.

Here is the link to my fundraiser and the full story:

https://gofund.me/9d2723e0

I hope that you see my message.

Thank you so much for your time.

Dilmar 24 from cairo
Sc: Piebye.21

I’m happy to found arabian her