I proud of my religion but

personal
society

Hello everyone, I am 19 years old, and I see that the life of a Muslim woman is difficult and sometimes I feel that, but sometimes I think that life in Arab society is the most difficult, I do not mean anything, I am also really proud of my religion. I believe in God, but at the same time I wonder a lot about this topic. … I can’t think freely when I plan to fulfill my dreams, I find it impossible to fulfill them just because I’m a girl
I’m dreamless now … Even if no one is reading this, it’s okay but I’m not ready to hear any hurtful words …

perfectly natural to wonder and to keep wondering. but know that you thinking a lot about this doesn’t mean that you are directionless in life. you will find your goals and aims. and you will also find the right things to dream about :slight_smile: i was also dreamless for a while. but i knew something was out there to get me out of that mindset. i just didn’t find my passions until i was much older in life and it took me a while to realize that this is normal and that i don’t need to pressure myself to be a certain way.

I read it and I do care my friend. I understand the difficulty that you are discussing and I can’t imagine having that added pressure in my life. Always look for the bright side in your situation. Difficulties make us stronger and more capable of dealing with an unfair world. With added difficulties, come more mature and resourceful personalities.