Confusion! About identity all the time,,,

identity
relationships

Well, I will try to make it as short as I can, people around me know am straight, I created a fake Facebook account started dating, dated 2 guys on separate occasions and I have a mixed feelings, sometimes I wanna be with males, sometimes I feel I want to be with females, sometimes I just want to love and to be loved, whether from males or females, can not say am straight or bi, any1 get the same confusion?
القصة باختصار أنا عملت فيس بوك و قابلت شباب و عملت معاهم علاقات بس بيجيلي أحاسيس مختلطة ، شوق و ساعات ندم إني أمارس كدا تآني ، حد بيجيلوا نفس الاحاسيس دي؟

It does not matter if your feelings are mixed. It does not matter if you want to date a boy or girl because there are many people who do not classify themselves as gay or straight. Don’t worry, you are not alone. Just dating someone you love yet doesn’t matter if it’s a boy or a girl.

Well said, straight to the point
:heart::heart::heart::heart::bouquet:

This user has deleted their account

i don’t think the label matters tbh as long as you don’t hate yourself for it
there are people who are pansexual and demisexual too (but i don’t think you’re demi if you do get attracted to someone without having a deep connection with them)
you may be pan or bi… it’s ok to be confused, no one is ever 100% sure of anything dw
hopefully you’ll just be happy

Hi I’m lesbian and I have the same feelings… We are swinging between feelin remorse and pleasure

Beginnings and the most difficult and sweetest, where feelings overlap together
With a momentary feeling of regret for her
Do your best to learn from your experiences and always be safe
Life is worth living it the way you want it to be
Going through those feelings is a reality once in a while for those who have experienced it and already lived it
Be happy and keep your feelings

مطلوب سيده جاده للزواج. ذات شخصيه قياديه ساديه
من 26 اللي44 سنه
انا عمري 26 سنه
احب اكون خدام للبنت وبنت ايها تعمل فيا اللي تحبه
بعرف أعمل أي شيء ف البيت او ف خيالك
اللي تحب نتكلم تيجي خاص
مهندس حديث التخرج
متعاون ومطيع جدا الي ابعد الحدود

ra6304305@gmail.com