Does it work, did any1 find any true love around from here

Did any of u folks using this app did find any of ur interests here, just wondering…

Still searching :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:
I hope to find it🤷

Absolutely! It was like a diamond in the rough. We both definitely were not ever expecting to be friends as we both found that the majority here whine about the same things over and over. So I our friendship focused on so many other things and not the tired…gay sob stories. We actually planned trips, went place, did things, etc. Sexual orientation was the last thing on our minds and therefore our focus was and still is about life and enjoying it.

I really wish you’d stop bashing people for talking about their issues here. I mean this is what this platform is here for right? A lot of folks here are isolated and need a place to vent and we should not invalidate that.

Hello Medo :heart::heart::heart::heart_eyes:, good luck to u my dear

Wow, damn lucky you, wish u both happiness and praying for u there :heart::heart::heart::heart_eyes:, praying for me to get my other half hhehehe :heart::heart_eyes::kiss::kiss:,

Am so sorry edel but really I couldn’t get your point and I really need a further explanation if that’s okay please,

Sorry Loverboy, I was replying to Midnight’s comment. :slight_smile:

Sorry edel, my bad :blush::blush::blush::blush:

@Edel, would be nice if you’d stop attacking me every chance you get. He asked a question and I answered it honestly.

Thanks in advance,

~Midnight~

Easy easy there fellas :heart::heart::heart::heart_eyes::kiss:, unity and love

Haha sorry @Loverboy your topic got a bit off-topic. I’ll answer your question though! Not true love but I did once date a girl I met over here for two years. And just recently got out of a three year relationship that started on Tumblr, of all places.

Wow, glad to know that somehow it worked for you edel, thnxx for replying back at me :blush:

Nope. It’s lowkey boring and outdated!

True, thinking of deleting it, where are u at?

This user has deleted their account

ألغى هذا المستخدم حسابه