A member from Egypt

relationships
general

Hello there

im not new to this platform,i’ve known it for quite some time and i wrote in the past on my old account which i lost so i made a new one

i don’t know where to start,have to give u my little bio right?im approaching 46 years old ,a lesbian from cairo,egypt

have had bad experiences in the past which made me so afraid to get close to anyone new,it’s like i want to have lots of friends and go out with them and at the same time i wanna be alone and not talk to anyone cause im afraid they r gonna let me down like before

it’s quite a dilemma actually.i feel like im just surviving day to day without actually living my life which feels like im wasting my years,seeing them go by without being able to do anything about it

i don’t know what to do
i can be so very talkative at times and at others so very quiet

people don’t like this ,they want u cheerful all the time and i try i try sometimes i successed and sometimes i fail
don’t know what to do
but im glad i was able to get this out of my chest

thankx for listening and will be happy for any input from you all

Find someone who looks like you then you will be happy

This user has deleted their account

ألغى هذا المستخدم حسابه

I’m your younger version, I’m approaching my 30s but feel like am being suffocated and cornered every day I’m closeted. I’m trying to find a breather through venting off online but that can’t be something I’ll expect to continue doing much longer cause my depression has turned into something that I won’t be able to tame for so long. It’s either I find love here or pursue immigration in a desperate attempt to have this human right of not being alone anymore. I don’t blame it on the government but rather the back traced minds of the people here In the middle east. It’s saddening if anything else. Please find yourself a partner cause this isn’t going to get resolved on its own anytime soon. I wish you well

I wanna tell u am here and I will keep listening to u no matter what and of course u can feel free to even send me a direct message to my inbox :blush::blush: