I am Depressed and without friends

relationships
personal

I have nobody to talk to about problems with my girlfriend or about my relationship mainly for that matter
I have been trying to find friends here but I don’t know if I have the bravery to meet someone, but Im trying to get over that.

If you need a friend or want to help someone who does Please Be my Guest

Hello Ella,
I should say i understand what your feeling right now.
It cqn be quite depressing to have all those thoughts bundle up in there but trust it will be okay.
Am here, if you want to share your thoughts, am quite a good listener.

This user has deleted their account

Hey … i feel sorry for you … I feel the same … wish things get better for us

You’re strong and beautiful! If you’d like, we can be friends :slight_smile:

Hey there! :slight_smile: cheer up!

Thanks Id like that :slightly_smiling_face:

i am here if u wanna talk <3

hehehehey where do you live

Here for you dear :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I’m a gay Muslim guy and I have no friends because of being gay. I always think it is pointless to have friends since they will leave you when they find out you’re gay. If you wanna talk I’ll be happy to listen. Message me and we can even reveal ourselves to each other if this goes well.

I hope you will find friends who are gay and who will always support you. I am sure you will come across them in your life.

Thank you :two_hearts::two_hearts: hope so too

What a coincidence

Hi

amazing how many of us relate to you :slight_smile: but those who deserve to be your friend will find you, they always do. dont change to make friends. i did this and i became far more miserable than being lonely. its not worth it. be yourself always, and the real friends will come for you.

This user has deleted their account

Not having someone to truly be yourself with and to speak your mind and heart to is very soothing and the absence of that is indeed totally depressing. I understand. Here you can have a lot of like minded people that you can talk to. I will be glad to be one of them text me anytime.

hello Ella!

r u still here? if you still want someone to talk with, just pm me ^^

Hey I’m here reach out to me to u want to
I am really on for making new friends
18yo gay guy from fayoum here