i noticed we're always talking about how we feel and who we love/admire in secret.. and that only few of us talked about the future and how to achieve the life we all dream of.
So, i'm going to add my own *path to the Dream Life*
and i'm willing to learn from all of your experiences regarding this subject.
as for me, I'm going to seek asylum in US soon, which seemed easy at first while, then after contacting many immigration/asylum attorneys, they uncovered the obstacles i'm going to face, which can be summarized into one word *the Proof*
they need a proof of:
1. Egypt crackdown on LGBT community *easy*
2. fear of being persecuted for being gay/lesbian. *moderate*
3. sexual orientation *I don't even know how to prove this*
and i think many of you thought about granting asylum, but the 3rd proof always stopped you from actually seeking asylum.
that's why, i'm sharing my thoughts on how to obtain the 3rd proof (of sexual orientation):
PLEASE NOTE THAT
all of these are my own ideas, so i'm not even sure if they're going to grant me asylum or not, i'm waiting till i gather all of these *supposed-to-be-evidences* and then i'll send them to attorneys to make sure that they can serve as a Proof
>> all of those were obtained after taking permission of the involved parties <<
1. screen shots from Facebook chats with LGBT friends.(Done)
2. screen shots from Messages here on ahwaa with a friend of mine. (Done)
3. screen shots from WhatsApp and iMessage. (Done)
4. getting testimonials from LGBT friends about my sexual orientation >>video and written with contact info included<< (in Progress)
5. photos>> not willing to go that far xD
anyway, if anyone have an idea to share/ if you want to ask me about asylum process/ if you want to share your vision of your own future, Pls, be my guest!