Homosexuality is Halal

religion

I’ve found this website just a couple of minutes ago and I was surprised because I’ve never seen an Islamic website defends homosexuals before, but it is not just that. Whoever made this website said that Homosexuality is halal. And I thought to share this with everyone here to see what’s your opinion. I will be back to say mine after I read it all.

The website is English:
http://en.homosexualityishalal.com/

In Arabic:
http://www.homosexualityishalal.com .

for me its not about whether or not its permissible its about whether its frowned upon. why are the majority of muslims against it if its not haram? there are people for example saying alcohol is fine and there are websites advocating for that so people could dismiss this as one of those sites and disregard the evidence in favor of tradition. people are not open to this kind of change.

the qura’an is vague in many of its teachings and it has been analysed in many different ways this is why we have so many “versions” of islam today, the question is whether we will find more muslims at peace with these alternative and unpopular views. they dont have to accept it but if they find peace in it. i grew up muslim but i dont practice any religions now. been very conflicted with faith in general.

This user has deleted their account

Totally agree, whether or not it’s halal won’t make much of a difference to people, it’s more to do with social acceptance, the best example is that there are tons of atheists also who are extremely homophobic.

It helps though to have a source like this to send to those who are homophobic based on religion but in general now this has become a social thing. I have many friends who drink and don’t mind pre-marital sex so obviously they’re not strict about religion yet they are very homophobic (I’m not out to them.)

we should defends this type of sex because every one have his right in this life

Conversion therapy

I just read few lines on the website in arabic and it sounds quite adequate!

it sounds great ! and true.
Finally something interesting thank you Marwa it helped me a lot :smile:

I’m a little bit shocked, but that’s good news to know that something is supporting us.

Homosexuality in Islam is Halal, there are more Evidences for it and stories really

Do you mind further backing up your statement?

Thank you everyone for the comments! I agree that it has more to do with society acceptance.,But the reason I posted this was because I know that there are many out there who have homophobic or conflicted friends, and this site helped me convince some of them that homosexuality isn’t such a bad thing.
And by the way, the author removed the book from the internet temporarily until he finishes it and publishes it online.

Hey Guys! Im sure we all know the struggle our LGBT brothers and sisters in Iran face. After hearing about the unjust execution of Hassan Afshar, I started writing this book. Please read and comment on what I’ve iwritten so far! Thanks!:iran::pray:t3::rainbow_flag:https://my.w.tt/9k0QoAiFGV