Do you think you can have a healthy romantic relationship ?

relationships

hey , people of rainbow nation
so we are different than others and we like it
but do you think you can have a normal relationship in your country?

i believe one of the main causes for queer relationship failure is that they dont have a future also they lack social support and recognition

tell me your opinions about that because im pretty hopeless about relationships here

hey there how are you hope you are doing great
such countries where lgbt,queer etc isnt supported or forbidden, people still living there (by hidding there sexuality) hard but they are doing it, i am Bi, living my life in 2 ways straight and bi and till now its going good as i put both separately

and regarding relationships?

I don’t think so. Constantly hiding your true self and denying the existence of your partner/lover would kill me.

yea…it is soul crushing

yes relationship also, its hard but with the time it manage all i have to keep in mind to control my things

I can have a (kind of) normal relationship in egypt… we can rent an apartment, live together and mind our own business… but what really makes a relationship considered normal? Of you mean being able to have a family with partner… or marrying her… or telling people about our relationship without fear… then no… we can’t have a normal relationship

actually what i meant by normal is " psychologically stable" …from mt experience in dating , i find that the homophobia in all its levels is causing the queers to have a lot of issues that hardens the way of building a healthy relationship

I actually had a very nice nd stable relationship for 8 years … so yes we can hv a normal relationship if u choose a mature partner

this is very very nice to know , i wish my next relationship is stable

For me if anyone wanna have a perfect relation she you should change the country
Arabic nations can’t accept it , but i have a great fealing that in the future things will change.
Germany Canada are for now good for lgbtq ,
So me as a lesbian i will go abroad inchallah with my gf , marry her, and have kids , i really want that inchallah why not , i can’t support i relation from distance , real relations should end with a house and a ring :heart:
So as an advice study hard work hard get money and travel to to the real you to feel more free :heart:

i totally agree , i think you ving a partner is way more motivating and supportive, i wish my case will be yours when i travel inshallah,did you plan for it yet?

Nah i didn’t plane yet
I have some prblms with her
But with or without her i decided to travel whetever it takes
Wish u the best u too

i hope the issue will reaolve , im planning nyself but no prqctical steps yet

Wish you all the best

Date me then😊…I am looking for stable relationshiops

This user has deleted their account