I don't usually like to do this

general

Hello everyone, I’m queer and Lebanese. I don’t usually like to use apps or websites to interact with people, but I found so many interesting stories that I could relate to in here so I signed up. Hit me up if ur looking for new friends, we could share some music and rant or whatever…
Have a marvelous week everyone

Hey , hit me up if you would like to

Hello there
An welcome to the site
I hope you will enjoy your experience here
I will be glad to be friends
Hit me up if you’re interested too :hugs:

Welcome I’m dolly I’m interested in bdsm

Hey Dolly thank you for sharing that I once experienced something relatable but didn’t go all the way she was dominant…

Aha . I’m submissive Masochist. I guess she’d have been good for me . Lol

Lol if ur close by I would’ve introduced you :joy: but you’re miles away

Yup, if…but…
The story of my life lol

Hey : )
I would love to be your friend
I’m down to talk about literally everything
And it would be nice to have you as a friend :")

I’d love to have you as a friend as well

Hello everyone,

I need your help please!

This is Diane, a 21 years old asking for a new chance for life. I am in need of URGENT help. At only 18, I was kicked out from my house and completely cut out of the family because my parents found out I was gay. They left me to pay everything on my own while I was still in the university, made even more difficult by the economic crisis in Lebanon.This all ultimately lead to the dire situation I am in now - homeless, being physically threatened by the debtor I took loans from and at risk of being exposed as gay in a country where it is heavily shunned. I have till the end of December.

My friends are helping me raise funds to pay the debt and flee the country. I am reaching out for donors, but I am having no luck. You are my last resort. I need to spread the link as much as possible. If only 6,301 people donated 5$ each we can reach the goal. People are not helping because I am gay and I need support from you so that I can maybe reach out to who can help.

While it’s hard to trust someone you don’t know, I am ready to answer any questions you may have over a call.

Here is the link to my fundraiser and the full story:

https://gofund.me/9d2723e0

I really hope that you see my message.

Thank you so much for your time.

more queer friendssss!!

hi! I’m lesbian from Syria DM me if u want