Is anal sex addictive?

general
personal

Iam scared about having anal sex even one finger hurts dont understand how I am going to do it, and I have heard it is very painful (yet I still want it so badly) so if anyone has any experience or something pls help me

It does hurt. If you’re gonna do it, do it with a condom and lube that way it hurts way less and it’s safe for you. Most tops will try to do it without a condom DO NOT listen to them.

حسب معلوماتي هو مولم يجب ان يكون الشخص لذي تامرس معه ان يعاملك بالطف ومع الزيوت لتخفيف الم

Okayy thank you angel :heart:

تمام شكرا يا اسامه :heart:

yes when you and the other has lack of harmony

It should not hurt. Or maybe just at the beginning a bit when they are entering you but it is this sort of goodish pain. At least that’s how it is for me. If it hurts, that means you’re not ready, you’re too tense. So a lot of foreplay and lube and then your partner can start by massaging your arse hole and entering with one finger and then two. And then they can start teasing you with their dick or sex toy or whatever. You’ll feel a feeling of being really full, which I myself find amazing, but again you should not be in pain.
And as Angel said !Condom!.The risk of catching something is way higher with anal.
So again, take your time, be with someone you really trust, a lot of foreplay and try to relax, it can be really joyful. If it hurts stop, that’s your body telling you that you’re not ready.

and hell yes I find it very addictive. I am a bi woman and I find it way better than vaginal sex.

Thank you anon i’ll take ur advice, im so grateful :heart:

This user has deleted their account

I can help you if you want​:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

ألغى هذا المستخدم حسابه

It can be, it depends on the person