Inside stupid thoughts

relationships
identity

Quick introduction, I am a lesbian lebanese female.
So I don’t know if it is confinement talking, or just this stupid year that doesn’t seem to end, but I feel so lonely. See my birthday is coming up and I realized I am gonna turn 21, yet I’ve never been with anyone and I don’t know why but I really wanna feel love. This year was supposed to be so beautiful, I have finally accepted fully myself and I was ready for a new start yet everything turned upside down.
I don’t want to celebrate my birthday this year, I just feel like I’m growing older with no purpose. I feel like everyone’s life is moving except mine.
I don’t really know what to do or how to feel.
I really consider going to a therapist, but with the economic crisis and all it is really unaffordable. All I know is this website is letting me out my emotions.
Anyone feeling the same? Any advice so I can feel a little less lonely and discouraged about life?
Anyone lebanese around here?

Every year that passes in ma life I feel bad that I’m older nd I don’t knw where I’m heading… into the unknown… !!! Tired of thinking…
If u think that visiting a psychiatrist will improve your mood, I advise u to do so !
Wish u all the best

Thank you for replying, seems you’re also not feeling that okay. Hope you get better too :heart:

I’m sorry you’re feeling down. Trust me, you’re not alone. I’m 24 and I’ve never been with anyone either. I don’t see that as a bad thing. It will happen when you’re ready.

I’m not going to tell you to just STOP being lonely (because that’s stupid lol) but try focusing on other things: studies, work, hobbies, exercise, movies, music, whatever makes you feel good or at least distracts you and keeps you busy. And when you do get sad, just be sad. It’s okay to not be okay.

I’ve looked up online therapy too and it is SOOOO expensive. Almost 300USD per month? Nope, don’t think so. I told myself I’ll just stick with Ahwaa lololol. I’m not a therapist or anything but my inbox is always open. Cheers! :blush::rainbow_flag:

Thank youuu :heart::heart: I am sticking to ahwaa too for now lol. It feels good to talk to other people who understand. I have that at least.

Omg me too this year is sooooo hard and seems like its not gonna end, my birthday is in one month and i was also hoping to be with someone, I’m 29 but no one that actually last so don’t worry you still got time and 21 is really young you still have many years to come.

Thank you for your response :heart: