I'm lost 🏳️‍🌈

general
personal

Hey everyone, I hope u r well I want to talk about my fucking gender identity .Sometimes I wake up in the morning and feel that I’m a female and other times I feel that I!m a male and at another time I feel that I do not belong to any of the sexes I like to express myself with she or they, for me gender has no clothing
I hate when people tell me that I’m a woman !!! I know this sounds strange but it is the truth Is there anyone like me?!!

I am girl but really hate all girly stuff and I don’t like boys stuff either. I don’t like dresses, high heels makeup, nail polish and I don’t either like to wear boys outfits or anything related to guys. I don’t fit with boys nor girls, I’m lost too I just don’t like to be labeled I do know for sure that I am attracted to girls and only girls now.

I hate girls’ clothes most of the timeI wear a tomboy style Im attracted to girls too
u could be non-binary or genderfluid !

I might be but i don’t really like to label myself at all.

Then don’t label yourself , labels are made for people who feel comfortable being Labeled but if you’re confused and you don’t want to label yourself then please don’t force yourself to be this or that . As i said some people feel comfortable in labels , some don’t and that’s totally normal and common around people .

This user has deleted their account

I feel the same
I just wanna be myself

This user has deleted their account