A new face from Lebanon

Salam, every one!

My name is Firas, I’m from Lebanon, and currently live in Beirut. I am a doctor and public health professional / researcher, with interests in comprehensive sexuality education, sexuality and health, discrimination and equity in health, and sexual and reproductive health and rights.

Would be happy to get to know you, discuss with you, and share experiences with you!

Hello firas, feel free if u wanna have a chat with me :blush::+1:

This user has deleted their account

Hi there firas am Egyptian not Lebanese in Cairo, am sad about Beirut as well and I hope they’ll be okay

Hey firas! I’m also a Lebanese med student and very interested in everything you just said - I’m actually working on something similar at the moment - hit me up if you need someone to help with your research!

Hi there! A chat is always a good idea :grin::heart:

Hi Gios! Would love to discuss more on this, maybe even (if you’re up for it, of course) in person over a cup of coffee? Let me know :grin:

Hello there! Welcome to the club :hugs:

This user has deleted their account

Hello Firas am G and it’s always good to see a fresh face… feel free to hit me up with a message…
Am also Lebanese and in Beirut for now…

Embark on a transformative journey by studying mass communication in Australia. Gain cutting-edge skills and immerse yourself in a dynamic media landscape, preparing for a successful career in the ever-evolving world of communication.

Your perspective adds depth to the discussion and offers a fresh angle to consider. Thank you for sharing such valuable thoughts! Hydrafacial embodies the Benefits of Hydrafacial through its profound hydration. Enriched with potent serums comprising antioxidants and hyaluronic acid, it nourishes the skin, fostering revitalization, suppleness, and a plump, healthy-looking texture.