Reaching out and trying to meet new people around here

introductions

Hello there, good afternoon everyone, my name is sherif am 35 years old and am trying to reach out, I would love to know new people from Cairo or world wide to share the experiences and what does it take and how to to get to know more about each other’s,
Please feel free to reply or even to direct message me anytime :blush::pray::heart:

Hey there! We were looking to return there but tourism isn’t open yet am I right?

Tourism is okay now, it is getting much better, whenever u r ready I can give u my number if u wanna have further details,

We were looking to explore the Red Sea area. Clear waters and beautiful beaches :blush:

Sure, such a lovely spot, great choice :+1::+1::+1::ok_hand::heart:

As soon as it is open for International tourist let me know! There is also a place right by the water that is great for watching the sunset while sipping on coffee or tea. I dont know the name offhand.

A lot of places my dear, maybe u mean shsrm El sheikh?

Aaah yes! That’s it! Have you been there before?

Yup, such a cool spot :heart::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand:

Very far from Cairo. Best to catch a flight there or did you drive?

Hello Sherif! i’m Dee. I’m Asian. I have been working in the middle east for almost 9 years. first 4 years have been spent living in Saudi while the last 5 years been working between Bahrain and UAE.

Transportation, a bus, like 6 hours away, yup however it is really worthy :blush::blush::grin:

Nice to see u here Dee, am in Egypt if u have the chance hope to see u here :blush::blush: