When are we going to fight for our rights?

culture
society

This user has deleted their account

I did read your comments. It seems you do not understand what you are asking for. You say we should fight, but smartly. How? Get media to publish some articles for us? The journalists will get prosecuted and it’s the same result. I don’t think you understand the situation we are in. This is a fight we can’t win alone and nobody is going to help us, not when they have so much going on in their own countries. You need to be more realistic about what you are asking and understand what it is exactly that you are asking people to do i.e. Give their lives up for a lost cause.

This user has deleted their account

A debate does not mean that you will always come out on top. And I hope you will understand, as you are being rather inflexible yourself, which is okay. Your thoughts are just as valid as everyone else’s on this thread.

Girls with all due respect but you’re not only asking for trouble from the state but from the very people who should be your sword and shield back at home. Who amongst you can step right up and declare boldly and honestly that their families already know they’re gay? And if not then why not start there but again I advise against it cause they won’t take it easy. Just stay safe in time being or take your attempt to immigrate cause this part of earth is tainted by prejudice and will continue being so till a thousand years to come.

Totally agree but this will put alot of us in danger, we need to be united, and this is a very hard step

You are right in some points but do you suggest we do nothing at all🤔

I think we’ll start fighting for our rights when things are more safer…

We dont even have mere most basic human rights that are believed to be rights so how would we go ask for rights that are not believed to be…