Lesbian from Morocco

relationships

I dont know if its just happeing to me or if its a thing here in morocco but every girl i meet only wants to hookup or have a cute little fling but nobody ever wants to be in a relationship or be exclusive; i went out with a bunch of girls and liked a few enough to want to be with them but it always ends the same : they start ghosting me and im back to being the single potato im born to be hahaha
ive only come to terms with my sexuality 3 years ago and i would really love to know whats its like to be with someone since i never dated any girls
im also a hopeless romantic so i love love and i want love and its important to me i
anyway just ranting about being single, typical saturday afternoon
anyone feel free to message me i would love to chat with fellow homosexuals lol

i can relate to this, as soon as it becomes more emotional they disappear. no one wants to be in anything monogamous. it’s hurtful and i feel addiction to the internet makes it worse because they keep going on dating sites and feel like they always have options available so they never want to settle down with anyone. maybe they are just really scared of coming to terms with who they really are so in the end they distract themselves with silly crap and useless relationships thinking it protects them from being hurt, not knowing loneliness is the most hurtful thing of all. and if they keep acting this way they will be lonely for a long time until they open up and commit to a relationship.

yeah i totally agree with the part about them not coming to terms with who they are, and i also get the feeling theres this thought stuck in their head that gay relationships are just flings and maybe sexual and not actual loving committed relationships