I'm tireddddddd

personal

I’m really tired I’ve been looking for friends or bf for 2y on all the dating platforms that exist nothing not even a date or a meeting it happens that I talk to peoples for a while they usually like my mentality but when we exchange pictures suddenly they change they don’t answer anymore some of them even blocked me.idk what to doo i think I’m heated because of my appearance.

Hello gold_fish Habibi,
I feel your warm heart and generous loving nature. I also respect your honesty and your sense of reality.
Don’t panic, this is quite normal. Online dating is a stretched out endless game for some people. Most importantly don’t let the games bring you down. Keep a cheerful attitude. Also don’t let the games make you desperate or willing to put up with any a*s holes who don’t deserve your affection. Be picky and selective.
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Luckily, no matter what our external appearance may be, someone out there will find us irresistible and that is a blessing. Beauty is skin deep and it fades fast. Even a pretty rose, will only bloom for a few days so invest in your soul, your mind and your personal growth, as that will last you a lifetime. Remember, there are guys out there who get turned on by knowing they can mess with nice people’s minds and there are others that get off on knowing they got you to send a picture. That’s just how the game goes.
At the end of the day, guess who the fool is? It’s the game players and the pic collectors who miss out the most. Some day a sweet guy will come along who will appreciate you for who you really are. Don’t panic.

Now give me a hug :hugs:

Thanks for your reply :blue_heart:

You will find the right person when it’s the right time don’t worry too much, these dating apps are very superficial and it’s hard to find something special or real out of it. When the right time and person comes you’ll know it!

Yeah thanks you sweetie :two_hearts:

hey dnt think like that and never hate yourself ever … dont give importance who block you who stop responding you dear, be strong and move on, you will find what you are looking :), same things happen with me too some time :smiley: :wink: smile and shine … lets be friend :smiley:

I appreciate ur reply :heart:

And don´t forget, most people on this plattforms are fake.
They lie and collect pictures.
Be yure once you´ll find Mr. Right at a moment you don´t expect is.
kee your head up and smile.

I will’’’’’’’'lll :heart:

yea know that which is pretty bad

Everything will be fine :blush:

yes it will be fine :smiley: