Hello I'm new here

I live in Lebanon and I’m a semi open gay man, i recently turned 18 and would like to be more involved with the community :slight_smile:

welcome :hugs::hugs:

This user has deleted their account

semi open that’s promising, you’re more than welcome, dafudge. tell us more about yourself

Thanks! Well, I enjoy gaming and working on myself and my relations. So far i came out to my three sisters and my mom, my dad is the one who’s left and there’s no way I could tell him before I have financial independence.

caution won’t hurt anyone. i do believe that coming out isn’t the best idea in all situations i mean if it may cause you 1% harm don’t do it, i read articles about coming out pros and cons and what’s best for you, if i found them again i’ll send them to you. keep surrounding yourself with supporters

Yes, my thoughts exactly.
My safety is my top priority, I don’t NEED to come out to my father for my identity to be justified.
It’s none of his business but, out of respect because he is a father figure, I do plan on doing it when the time reveals itself where I’m sure i’ll be safe.
As for good people, all of my friends know that I’m gay and they’re fine with it. I always make sure the person is pro-lgbt before delving deep into a friendship.
My thoughts go to the people who are less fortunate…

Hi Dafuge
Wellcome,
Have fun here and feel at home.
Take care to trust to much people in real life.
Friendship could change into bad things.

Welcome! Happy to have you here.

Just wanted to join the chorus of welcomes, always so nice to see new people join (I myself joined a few months ago.)